Domain Registration comes with:
- Domain Forwarding and Masking – Direct any domain name you own to your website — anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking – Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control – Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration – Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime. Requires a fee for domains.
- Status Alerts – Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection – No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto-renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Plus ICANN fee.
- Prices subject to change.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until canceled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.