Houston SEO for Business
Our Houston SEO plans are designed for small and medium-size businesses that are looking to drive targeted organic search traffic to their website to facilitate an increase in sales of products and/or services.
SEO is one of the mose cost effective means of targeted advertising. You are have the ability to put your products/services in front of potential customers that are actually looking for what you are selling. These customers are at the bottom of the sales funnel which means they are ready to begin the selection process and then move forward with the purchase.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is part of our internet marketing plans. Want to learn more about SEO? Please see our What is SEO blog post. Have more questions, please see our SEO F.A.Q. Want to talk SEO? Contact us.
What you get with our SEO Plans
Our SEO Plans all feature the following services:
- Keyword Phrase Research – We perform online research to discover which phrases people are searching for relative to your products/services. Each page on your site will have a unique keyword phrase associated with it.
- On-Site SEO – When we start the On-Site SEO work, we will be modifying each page of your website to target the selected keyword phrase or phrases. We will be working on the content, headers, alt and meta description tags among other key elements of the code. This may include reformatting the URL structure for each sub-page.
- Off-Site SEO – This complements and enhances the on-site SEO efforts. This includes setting up you site in Google Search Consile and Bing Webmaster tools, submitting XML Sitemaps, Robots.TXT file, setting up canonical URLs,
- Link Building – Which is also an off-site activity is included in all packages. Our starting packages include 5 relevant inbound links to your Website. We also find link building opportunities that we pass along to you.
- Reporting – Monthly ranking reports are sent to you and we answer any questions you may have concerning these.
- Ongoing Consulting – SEO is a moving target so you can’t get complacent. We keep you informed on new SEO news, new link opportunities, site opportunities and new page development/optimization.
SEO Related Topics From Our Blog
Meet Keith Hickman, the 20+ year SEO veteran that will work with you or your designated point of contact directly during the the campaign.
He will apply the latest proven, highly successful SEO techniques to your site utilizing on-site and off-site methodology.