The cornerstone of internet marketing is search engine optimization (SEO) Applying SEO techniques will drive the bulk of organic traffic to your website over the long run. Learn more about our Houston SEO plans.
Proven Houston Internet Marketing Solutions
We offer affordable Houston Internet Marketing packages to small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to expand their customer base and profit margins. There are many ways to market your business in today’s environment. However, the most affordable and targeted method is Internet Marketing. When potential customers search online, they are actively looking for your specific product or service because there is a personal or business need for it. Therefore, the conversion rate is much higher than any other marketing method. Internet marketing using SEO and SEM, puts your Website directly in front of potential customers at the end of the sales funnel making this form of advertising the most effective. Further, to complement SEO and SEM, We utilize Social Media Marketing, Local Marketing, and opt-in email marketing.
We also offer the following supporting services: YouTube channel setup and management, Press Releases, Blog creation, content marketing and facilitating 5-star Google Reviews.
Houston Internet Marketing Suite
Houston Internet marketing works by driving targeted, relevant traffic to your website from a variety of sources which are:
- Search Engines: This is where the majority of searches start and from where you will receive most visits. To help your site be found is a sea of competition, the number one technique we use is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Google Ads: These are paid ads that show up in Google Search. This is a way to drive traffic to your site while the organic SEO is in progress. This is highly effective Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Social Media: Most businesses can take advantage of social media traffic. Not only should they have a social media presence, but they should also take advantage of the reasonable current advertising prices.
- Local Marketing: Extend your reach and authority using Google My Business. You will be able to further interact with your customers, accept reviews, post product sales, and blog posts.
- Email Marketing: As your business collects legitimate opt-in email addresses, it can use this database to market directly to your customers and people that are already interested in your products and or services. You will almost always receive a boost in sales from an email blast.
- Press Releases: We offer SEO-optimized press releases utilizing top national press agencies that guarantee syndication.